Little League Fields – Links open to Mapquest
Elizabethtown (Wenger Field)
- Enter the address of your starting location (street address, city and state or zip code)
- Make a left onto Market Street and drive until end (you will see Susquehanna River in front of you)
- Make a left onto S. River Road
- Cross the railroad tracks on S. River Road.
- Continue to drive along the gravel road (about 50-75 yards).
- Park in the lot on the left hand side (a football field sits on the other side of the parking lot across the gravel road).
- Park in the lot and walk up the hill to the ball fields.
Harrisburg (Cal Ripken Field)
Hershey Field (North and South)
Hershey Plaza Field Field sits between the pool and high school
From I 81:
Follow I-81N to exit 27 (Manada Hill). Turn onto PA-39 East. Stay on PA-39 East into Hershey; turning right at the first traffic light to remain on PA-39 East. Just beyond underpass, turn right at light onto Walton Avenue, which becomes Main Street, to town square. Turn right and go under one-lane underpass with traffic light. Go over bridge and make first left onto Hoernerstown Road. Follow Hoernerstown Rd abd make second left onto Stone Mill Road. Make immediate left onto dirt roadway (very rough slow speed strongly recommended) that leads to the fields.
Use Exits 27/28 (US-322 East/Hershey) to reach US-322. Follow US-322 East about 6 miles to Hummelstown Exit. Turn Left at end of ramp. Follow through the Town Square and under one-lane underpass with traffic light. Go over bridge and make first left onto Hoernerstown Road (stone wall). Follow Hoernerstown Rd and make second left onto Stone Mill Road. Make immediate left onto dirt roadway (very rough, slow speed strongly recommended) that leads to the fields.
Please note both South Hanover 1 and 2 are located together.
Take 83 N. to 322 E.
- Get off at the Hershey Park Drive Exit
- Make left at Rt. 39 (Hershey Road Giant Center will be on your right)
- Follow Rt. 39 go through 2 lights (1.2 miles) and make first right onHanshue Road
- Turn left intoMeadowsPark
Field is located between Paxtonia Elementary School and the Thomas B. George park.
Vanatta Field: Lawnton
Take I-83 South and take the Derry St Exit. Stay right on the exit to light at Derry Street and turn left onto Derry St. Continue to light at 50th Street and turn right. Field is on the left side of the next alley.
West Hanover (Visitors should use the elementary school parking lot)
West Perry (Located on Rt. 34 at Lupfer’s Grove in Shermansdale)
Woodridge field is located at 870 Woodridge Drive in Lower Swatara Township.
– From State Route 283, take the Airport/441 exit.
– Stay in the right lane to enter onto State Route 441.
– At top of exit, turn RIGHT onto Spring Garden Drive
– Go approx. 1/2 mile and turn RIGHT onto Woodridge Way immediately past Commonwealth Caterers and Mid Penn Bank
– At stop Sign turn right and travel approx. 1/2 mile and the field is on your right behind the townhome complex. Parking available on side.
GPS Address: 870 Woodridge Dr, Middletown, PA 17057